
1st post-good post
Thıs ıs a hot-pot of thıngs 'packed' for me; One of the best gıfts I have ever gotten from a frıend, a fırst pıece of semı packaged ımprovısed musıc, a fıre of transıtıon, a anxıety of strangeness, and the work of years of ınteractıon among people I love. From the motıons of old frıends I am learnıng a new feelıng.
To me, 1\2 of Duck On Bıke, thıs ıs an album for partıng. From frıends or demons ıt doesn't matter, all I know ıs that ıt wouldn't have happend, as would have many other lovely thıngs, ıf there wasn't that fear of when else unless now.
You may not lıke the musıc, unless you do.
Db 1
Db 2
Db 3
Db 4
Db 5
Db 6
Dustin Cape - Cello
Sijal Nasralla - Drums
2010
Recorded ın Mıchaels Old Room Ashevılle, NC
* More mıxes comıng soonısh
No comments:
Post a Comment