Friday, March 18, 2011

Tasreh 2008


(stories from Palestine)



I've got a story- we got the Tasreh (permission to enter Israel) - me and a friend - for two days in Quds - we forgot some identification while on our way to the port - we turned around - behind us the port was in sight and we saw movement- we were pulled over- the next thing was I felt a gun to my head - a voice screaming "Get out of the Car" - we did- but we weren't scared - being scared doesn't work with the shebab- secret police or Netanyahu - it didn't matter - they striped the car = held us on the side of the road - a show for those moving by - 10 till 4 in the evening- took us in - "paperwork" - left us - to sit- to wait - until this daughter of sin walked in - asked us "what will you have to drink" - politely - I reply "we want our papers and to leave" - no you will drink, " - she insisted- I would leave without them i thought - she left - returned moments later - two glasses - being carried - tall as trains - "water," she called it - smelling like piss - yellow tinted - extra mint leaves on top - and she says "drink" - "no way!" I say- kind of laughing - her saying, If you want to leave you drink" - I turn to my friend - Drinking - as if he never tasted water - and I pass the water over my shoulder - unnoticed :-: while walking back to Azarea - my friend vomits - vomits - I lead him home - turn back around to the port - I speak to a superior - lay out to him the themes from earlier - 1 -2 -3- 4- This daughter of sin is tried - put in jail - 3-4 months - whatever kind or how she got out - I don't know.



No comments:

Post a Comment